What we do to help your business communicate more effectively
We’ll maximise your message and create copy to showcase your achievements, ensuring your business gets the attention it deserves.
As a business writer in Oxfordshire, we can help you with –
Quick tips to empower your writing
- Don’t be defeated by a blank piece of paper – plan the outline, write key points, then prioritise. Create headings, start and close lines later
- If you’re stuck or lost for inspiration, go and get a coffee or do something else. When you come back, ‘writer’s block’ should have cleared
- Sometimes less is more – don’t use ten words where two will do. Avoid repetition and using the same words too frequently
- Look carefully at punctuation – commas help to break up sentences and make the meaning clearer
- To minimise errors, always re-read what you’ve written, whether email, press release or newsletter, preferably a few hours later or the next day. When it’s sent, it’s sent!
- If you’re up against it and the clock’s ticking, bring a fresh pair of eyes to the task. Sometimes it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees!